The Starhotels Majestic is located in the heart of Turin, opposite Porta Nuova railway station, a stone's throw from the town centre and the famous shopping avenues. Large Liberty windows ensure the lobby enjoys natural light. The period furniture, refined materials and antique lamps all contribute to its classical appeal.
The building dates back to 1861, when Turin was the capital of a newly unified Italy. Historical research has shown that there has always been a hotel here.
161 spacious rooms, decorated with traditional taste, all feature the famous soft goose down Starbed.
The atmosphere in Le Regine, the restaurant, is sparkling with its splendid Liberty skylight and beautiful crystal chandelier. The refined menu includes exquisite Piedmont specialities and supreme international dishes, accompanied by excellent wines. Le Regine seats up to 210 people and hosts over 360 for cocktails. Il Circolo, the bar, serves aperitifs and cocktails in a refined, welcoming ambience.
The Fitness Room is open 24 hours a day - perfect for relaxing or working out with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment in a friendly, warm environment.
The Starhotels Majestic has the largest hotel Congress Centre in Turin with 10 conference rooms seating from 20 to 484 people and with an overall capacity of 1.150. All the rooms are fitted with the latest technology. The elegant foyer is ideal for coffee breaks and cocktails.
The Starhotels Majestic can be found at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 54 - 10123 - Torino.
From the station
- From the Porta Nuova train station (100 meters away).
From the highway
- From the A4 Torino/Venezia highway and the A5 Aosta/Torino highway (7 km), exit at Corso Giulio Cesare, go towards centro città/Stazione Porta Nuova.
- From the A6 Savona/Torino highway and the A21 Piacenza/Torino highway (5 km), take the Corso Unità d'Italia exit, go towards centro città/Stazione Porta Nuova.
- From the A32 Bardonecchia/Torino highway (6 km), exit at Corso Francia, go towards centro città/Stazione Porta Nuova.
From the airport
- From the Caselle "Sandro Pertini" Airport (27 km), take a bus from the terminal towards the city center to the Stazione Porta Nuova stop.