Avant-garde design and contemporary architecture define the Starhotels Grand Milan. Close to the centre of Saronno, it is directly connected to the train station Stazione Ferrovie Nord of Saronno, 20 minutes from the new Rho Exhibition Centre and half way between Milan and Malpensa international airport. Guests arriving by train have direct easy access to the hotel via a long portico. Large interconnecting open spaces create atmospheres in which various styles merge in harmonious elegance and eclecticism.
Rooms & Apartments
Contemporary design is the keynote for the 248 rooms in luminous tones of beige that create an extraordinary sense of space. An eye for detail, such as the choice of materials for the upholstery, and the overall atmosphere, helps guests feel at home. Naturally each room also features the famous soft goosedown Starbed. Studios and two bedroom apartments with cooking facilities are also available.
Bar & Restaurant
With delicate hues, crystal tops and luminous materials, the bar area has a marvellous sense of lightness. The same style defines the Hostaria restaurant, bathed in light and decorated with contrasting light and dark colours. Likewise the rigorous design of the tables in wood contrasts with the soft design of the chairs. The restaurant seats up to 250 people.
Guests can unwind in the spacious library or in the lobby, where comfortable armchairs, design chairs and sofas abound. Discreetly separated by glass panes, the Cigar Lounge is the ideal spot for genuine tobacco lovers.
Meetings & Incentives
14 meeting rooms from 15 to 370 delegates. The whole conference centre can hold up to 1000 people and offers a multitude of possibilities thanks to its flexible infrastucture, sliding partitions, a 400 sq. m. welcoming foyer and special attention to details.
From Ferrovie Nord train station
- Saronno's Ferrovie Nord train station is just 150 meters from the hotel. Exit the station from its secondary exit on platform 6.
- From Milan: Take the Malpensa Express from Milano Cadorna - train every 30 minutes.
- From Malpensa:
Take the Malpensa Express from Terminal 1 - train every 30 minutes.
From the highway
- From the highway A9 (8 km): from Milan, Tangenziale Ovest (Western Ring-Road)-highway A9(Como-Chiasso), exit at SARONNO.
- From the highway A8 (8 km): from Malpensa, highway A8, exit at SARONNO (800 meters from the exit).From the airport
- From Malpensa Airport: on highway A8, exit at SARONNO (800 meters from the exit)From the Fiera (Fairgrounds)
- From the New Rho Fiera Complex: get the shuttle service for the main exhibitions or take underground line 1 towards Sesto FS, get off at Cadorna stop, and then take the Malpensa Express train to Saronno.
- From Fieramilanocity: take the underground line 1 towards Sesto FS, get off at Cadorna stop, and then catch the Malpensa Express train to Saronno.